Saturday, November 6, 2010

MAKE ME HAPPY

for A***D.

I just wanted to say,
You've helped me in so many ways.
You've lifted my spirits and my heart,
And I'm glad in my life your a special part.

You can see something in me,
That very few people take the time to see.
You've made me have faith that I thought I had lost,
That Id yearned to regain no matter the cost.

Thank you for the time you have spared,
To talk, listen and understand, and to care.
You've enhanced my life and have given me hope,
You've made me feel special, and that I could cope.

You've made me see that there are still,
People on this earth,
That can help renew your life, like a second birth.

I want you to know that I will be there,
If you need to talk, someone who will care.
A true friend is very hard to find,
And I want to thank you for being mine.

F*D

No comments:

Post a Comment