Friday, November 19, 2010

MY WISH

I Wish..


I wish I had a boy to hold me tight
I wish I had a boy to tell me how beautiful my eyes are
I wish I had a boy to keep me warm during the cold nights
I wish I had a boy to drive me in his car

I wish I had someone to tell me that they love me
I wish I had someone who cares
I wish I had someone who understands me
I wish I had someone who is always there

I wish I had a life to treasure
I wish I had a life to keep
I wish I had a life without the pressure
I wish I hadn't gone too deep

I wish I hadn't ended it
I wish I hadn't lied
I wish I loved him more than a bit
I wish right that moment I had died

I wish everyone found happiness
I wish everyone found love
I wish everyone didn't just go for looks
I wish everyone's love was like a dove

No comments:

Post a Comment