Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Way You Make Me Feel

I can’t believe the way you actually make me feel,
You make me so happy that I can’t believe it is real,
All the times when we talk you make me have a huge smile,
When we stop talking I still think of you for a long while,
I wish we could get closer because you make me feel great,
You make me smile early in the day and until it gets late,
It’s the things you say to me and the special looks on your face,
Since you make me so happy I have put you in a special place,
That place is my heart and there you will always be known,
I can’t wait until I talk to you on the computer or the phone,
You can make me smile from the way you walk or stand,
It’s the little things you do; I don’t know if you understand,
You are so sweet and kind I don’t believe your real,
I have to thank you for it all and that’s how you make me feel!

thanks .

No comments:

Post a Comment