Saturday, June 11, 2011

I Wish You Could Be Mine

I saw him coming my way...
he looked perfect, divine...
I wish I could hold him forever...
I wish he could be mine...!!

He walks across smiling and gleaming
Shining brighter than the sunlight
I look at those glimmering eyes
And just wish he could be mine….

I wish u could feel the way I do…
I wish, to be with him...so he could see me shine...
yet…I am here, still, and mesmerized…
I wish he could be mine..!!

His voice is like no other
Hoping he'd sing our song to me
I sat by thinking and praying
Wishing that he should be mine…

He is every girl's dream...
He is in my mind…my soul…
I don't know...If I love him more than sun…
Could he be mine?

My love for him is wider than the universe
Deeper than the ocean
Stronger than sunlight
Purer than clear water…

But All I can do is wish…
Wish for the day,
When in due time
He could be mine

But I know I can't...
cause he still love his ex gf
He is there in my memories now…
And there could stay…be mine..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment